AquaFit Dome, an individual Japanese sauna with a modern design offering all the benefits of infrared therapy using long wave infrared.
The principle :
The AquaFit Dome emits infrared heat from carbon panels. This heat deeply warms the body without increasing the outside air temperature. Long wave infrared penetrates up to 48mm under the skin, which is then purified and beautified.
The warming takes place inside muscle tissue, leading to sudation that is equivalent to that generated during intense physical effort and up to three times higher than that brought on by traditional saunas.
This sudation allows toxins to be eliminated and burns a high number of calories without effort. It also allows cell regeneration.
How can a Japanese sauna and an aquabike complement one another ?
A session in an individual aquabiking cabin activates the cardiovascular system and the burning of calories with all of the associated benefits, and then the Dome/Japanese sauna after that session allows you to relax as you continue the cardio training and increase the sudation. A Japanese sauna is therefore the perfect complement of aquabiking, as the benefits of each are combined.
The benefits :
- Drains the organism
- Eliminates toxins
- Revives the functions of the skin
- Strengthens natural defences
- Helps with preparation and recovery
- Reduces muscle soreness
- Body fat management
- Stress management
- Purifies and firms the skin
- Stimulates the metabolism
- Improves the quality of sleep
- Reduces stress and nervous tension
- Reduces the signs of chronic fatigue
- Deeply relaxing
- Reduces body fat
- Sculpts the figure and tones the skin
- Reduction of orange-peel appearance of skin